Over recent years the music industry has changed and the recording landscape is very different. These days it is much easier for session musicians to record high quality tracks for artists and projects from small personal studios. As a multi instrumentalist, vocalist and mix engineer I can offer a range of services for your musical project.
- Electric guitar – rhythm and lead
- Acoustic guitar – finger style and strummed
- Classical guitar – a range of classical styles
- Piano – Acoustic piano
- Synths – A wide range of pads and leads
- Vocals – lead and harmony
- Mixing – multi track mixing
- Mastering – stereo track mastering
My background and Experience
Over the years I have performed as both a session musician for artists – live and in studio – and as a performer with a variety of function band set ups. This has allowed me to hone my skills as a performer on a range of instruments and also understand a lot about what artists and composers need in their music. I attended LIPA, taking sound technology, and this is where I learnt a lot of my mixing and mastering skills. Some of the artists, bands and composers I’ve worked with over the years are:
Mark Ronson – for various produced artists including Kevin Mark Trail
Gwen Stefani – L.A.M.B
Magnus Fiennes – Death in Paradise
Love Revue – Co songwriter and guitarist
Lucinda Belle – Multiple albums and commercial ads (P&O)
Barney Ashworth – Solo album project – mixing and mastering
Martin Kaye – Solo album project – mixing and mastering
The Function Band
Pure Tones Trio
LDN Party band
The Kitt’s Band
White Diamond Band
Session Musician Examples
Booking me for your project
If you are interested in booking me as a remote session musician for your project then you’ll want to know how much it costs for my services. This will depend on the size of work for your project. If you can provide me with some of the following details I can get back to you very quickly regarding price:
– How many tracks do you need recorded, mixed or mastered?
– When do you need the project finished by?
– What is your budget?
– Is the project synced to visuals or purely audio?
– Do you have any reference material?
– Is some of the track already recorded? Do you have this recording?
I hope to with you on your latest music project and do feel free to get in touch.